No. of open positions1
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious Frontend developer to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues.
- Provide Technical leadership to our IT teams.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality is being delivered.
- Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to development teams.
- Manage all phases of Software development.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g., conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality.
- Responsible for the technical quality of the product/feature being delivered.
- Help in hiring and building a highly skilled team.
- Excellent hands-on experience in backend software development using Java.
- Strong hands-on experience in Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Hands on experience with relational [MySQL] and NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB].
- Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS].
- Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives.
- Outstanding communication and Presentation skills.
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Email ID: email@example.com
About our Company and work culture:
You will love working with CodeCraft ☺
- Our projects are fast paced. Everyone is expected to take ownership of the work assigned and are accountable for the same.
- We love to work with people who are proactive, Solution providers and are contributing positively.
- The office has an open culture.
- We encourage leadership development.
- We have good long-term incentives, a yearly vacation, good opportunities to learn new skills and grow.
- We work with the #1 Sports stadium in the world.
- We are developing solutions used by NFL, NBA, and Soccer teams.
- We are currently working with clients on the Forbes list USA. One of them is the youngest RE billionaire in the USA.
- Our clients include few fortune companies
- We have developed solutions featured by Apple and Microsoft.
- We won all the entries sent to design awards last year, Including few Indian and International design awards.
- We are working with one of the 50 largest employers of NYC in the health care domain
- We are working with both emerging and very successful startups globally
- India's Best Design Project Award, IBDA 2018. The jury was from 11 countries. We had 2 entries and won both.
- 11th International Design Awards, LA. There were 3200 entries from 95 countries. We won Silver in design for Society Category.
- India's Best Design Project Award, IBDA 2017. The jury was from 10 countries.
- Finalist at Design4India- NASSCOM event.
Our business spread last year was:
- USA (95%)
- NZ (3%)
- UK, India, and Japan (2%)