No. of open positions1
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work towards uptime of Network / Infrastructure to achieve 99.99% availability
- Build dashboards around monitoring
- Work along with Engineering team to help out with Infrastructure / Network automation long term needs.
- Deploy infrastructure as code and automate as much as possible
- Responsible for on-call support on rotation basis
- Responsible for Network / Virtual Machines and Kube clusters
- 5+ years of DevOps experience managing production Infrastructure via code.
- Networking knowledge in routing, firewall, BGP
- Strong Linux administration skills.
- Experience in architecting single point of failures and implementing HA solutions end to end.
- Experience with Managing K8s infrastructure
- Tooling includes, but not limited to: Ansible, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Expected proficiency in all tooling throughout the stack
- Excellent Python, bash, and scripting fundamentals
- Experience with modern web services architectures
- GCP/AWS/Azure Certification is an added advantage
About our Company and work culture:
You will love working with CodeCraft ☺
- Our projects are fast paced. Everyone is expected to take ownership of the work assigned and are accountable for the same.
- We love to work with people who are proactive, Solution providers and are contributing positively.
- The office has an open culture.
- We encourage leadership development.
- We have good long-term incentives, a yearly vacation, good opportunities to learn new skills and grow.
- We work with the #1 Sports stadium in the world.
- We are developing solutions used by NFL, NBA, and Soccer teams.
- We are currently working with clients on the Forbes list USA. One of them is the youngest RE billionaire in the USA.
- Our clients include few fortune companies
- We have developed solutions featured by Apple and Microsoft.
- We won all the entries sent to design awards last year, Including few Indian and International design awards.
- We are working with one of the 50 largest employers of NYC in the health care domain.
- We are working with both emerging and very successful start-ups globally
- India's Best Design Project Award, IBDA 2018. The jury was from 11 countries. We had 2 entries and won both.
- 11th International Design Awards, LA. There were 3200 entries from 95 countries. We won Silver in design for Society Category.
- India's Best Design Project Award, IBDA 2017. The jury was from 10 countries.
- Finalist at Design4India- NASSCOM event.
Our business spread last year was:
- USA (95%)
- NZ (3%)
- UK, India, and Japan (2%)