We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Flutter Engineer to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with product owners and engineering managers to understand the product roadmap.
• Designing and building advanced mobile features and Custom UI.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Keep the app stable and secure all the time.
• Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies and processes to maximize development efficiency.
• Comprehensively testing code for robustness including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Communicate with the project manager regarding the status of the project and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
• Resolve all the bugs reported by the QA team in a timely manner.
• Must Have Skills: Flutter & dart
• Other Skills: Java/Kotlin and/or Swift/ Swift UI
Good to Have:
• Native (iOS and Android) development Experience.
Email ID: email@example.com
About our Company and work culture: