We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven iOS Engineer to join our team
Roles and responsibilities:
- To design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform using Swift.
- To design solutions independently
- To collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand new features / to debug existing features.
- Should be able to demonstrate the features developed by him/her to the client.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- 1-5 years of working experience in iOS platform
- Strong technical background, good knowledge of XCode
- Strong command over Swift.
- Need to have understanding of database (Preferably Realm DB)
- Good understanding of integrating REST API’s.
- Excellent working knowledge of MVVM pattern, GIT.
- Should be able to help junior developers
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Flutter/React Native/Android experience will be an added advantage.
Email ID: email@example.com
About our Company and work culture:
- Our projects are fast paced. Everyone is expected to take ownership of the work assigned and are accountable for the same.
- We love to work with people who are proactive, Solution providers and are contributing positively.
- The office has an open culture.
- We encourage leadership development.
- We have good long-term incentives, a yearly vacation, good opportunities to learn new skills and grow.