Experience 4-7 Years
No. of open positions 2
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Test Engineer to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Handle Customer Interactions and Team Management
- Extensive experience testing web and Mobile applications [android, iOS]
- Hands on experience in automation using opensource tools like Appium
- Solid knowledge of Java
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge in CI/CD using Jenkins
- Hands on Jira
- Experience testing Web based applications, API’s is an added advantage
- Have knowledge and should have used tools like Xcode, Android Studio, Charles, Postman, SoapUI etc…
- Good Communication Skills: Ability to communicate ideas clearly and effectively
Prior experience of working in IOT or Insurance domain is an added advantage.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
About our Company and work culture:
- Our projects are fast paced. Everyone is expected to take ownership of the work assigned and are accountable for the same. We love to work with people who are proactive, Solution providers and are contributing positively. The office has an open culture. We encourage leadership development. We have good long-term incentives, a yearly vacation, good opportunities to learn new skills and grow.
- We work with the #1 Sports stadium in the world.
- We are developing solutions used by NFL, NBA, and Soccer teams.
- We are currently working with clients on the Forbes list USA. One of them is the youngest RE billionaire in the USA.
- Our clients include few fortune companies
- We have developed solutions featured by Apple and Microsoft.
- We won all the entries sent to design awards last year, Including few Indian and International design awards.
- We are working with one of the 50 largest employers of NYC in the health care domain.
- We are working with both emerging and very successful startups globally
- India's Best Design Projec Award, IBDA 2018. The jury was from 11 countries. We had 2 entries and won both.
- 11th International Design Awards, LA. There were 3200 entries from 95 countries. We won Silver in design for Society Category.
- India's Best Design Project Award, IBDA 2017. The jury was from 10 countries.
- Finalist at Design4India- NASSCOM event.
Our business spread last year was:
- USA (95%)
- NZ (3%)
- UK, India, and Japan (2%)