No. of open positions1
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Recruiter to join our team.
You will play a key role in building CodeCraft by identifying and onboarding great talents
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with internal hiring managers to identify the hiring needs and develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs
- Create job descriptions based on the position and company requirements
- Manage full cycle recruiting process ensuring a seamless and incredibly positive candidate experience o Responsible for guiding candidates through the hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at CodeCraft.
- Defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy
- Build a strong pipeline of potential candidates.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Regularly track, analyse, and share pipeline data with the hiring managers
- Research and understand talent markets, competitor profiles, and industry trends
- 3+ years of experience in full cycle recruiting experience
- Creative, driven and willing to thrive in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Ownership: Take ownership of assigned positions and committed to close within the timeline
- Energetic, ambitious professional with strong integrity
- Ability to learn and leverage stellar negotiation skills
- Good Communication skills: Ability to communicate ideas clearly and effectively
Good to have:
- Prior experience of Recruiting Android, iOS and React resources
- Experience working in a start-up
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 8639313409
About our Company and work culture:
You will love working with CodeCraft ☺
- Our projects are fast paced. Everyone is expected to take ownership of the work assigned and are accountable for the same.
- We love to work with people who are proactive, Solution providers and are contributing positively.
- The office has an open culture.
- We encourage leadership development.
- We have good long-term incentives, a yearly vacation, good opportunities to learn new skills and grow.
- We work with the #1 Sports stadium in the world.
- We are developing solutions used by NFL, NBA, and Soccer teams.
- We are currently working with clients on the Forbes list USA. One of them is the youngest RE billionaire in the USA.
- Our clients include few fortune companies
- We have developed solutions featured by Apple and Microsoft.
- We won all the entries sent to design awards last year, Including few Indian and International design awards.
- We are working with one of the 50 largest employers of NYC in the health care domain.
- We are working with both emerging and very successful start-ups globally
- India's Best Design Project Award, IBDA 2018. The jury was from 11 countries. We had 2 entries and won both.
- 11th International Design Awards, LA. There were 3200 entries from 95 countries. We won Silver in design for Society Category.
- India's Best Design Project Award, IBDA 2017. The jury was from 10 countries.
- Finalist at Design4India- NASSCOM event.
Our business spread last year was:
- USA (95%)
- NZ (3%)
- UK, India, and Japan (2%)