No. of open positions1
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious Frontend developer to join our team.
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of processes, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize the business process and solutions.
- Research and development of AI algorithms and their applicability in business related problems to build intelligent systems
- Graduation/Post-graduation in Computers/Engineering/Statistics from a reputed institute.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Need to have background/education/experience in Statistics.
- Need to have experience in data analytics, descriptive analytics and predictive analytics.
- Need to have experience with regression/classification models: Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Neural Networks and ML Models.
- Need to have experience coding in Python, R, SQL, Java, C and C++.
- Experience using AI/ML tools available from cloud service providers like AWS/AZURE/GCP including TensorFlow, SageMaker and Azure ML.
- Experience with Data Visualization.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Proven track record of supporting global clients or internal stakeholders in data science projects.
- Technical knowledge in Artificial Intelligence (AI), image processing and/or video analytics.
- Good understanding of the latest research and technologies in Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience of working across multiple geographic borders and time zones.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills: able to deal confidently, tactfully and appropriately with people of different disciplines and at all levels of the organization. Communicate technical concepts effectively to non-technical audience.
- Able to build strong relationships with multiple global stakeholders quickly via virtual tools, listen, understand and respond to any concerns.
- Comfortable working within a large and complex environment with multiple stakeholders and interest groups. Ability to motivate and influence others to achieve results.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
About our Company and work culture:
- Our projects are fast paced. Everyone is expected to take ownership of the work assigned and are accountable for the same. We love to work with people who are proactive, Solution providers and are contributing positively. The office has an open culture. We encourage leadership development. We have good long-term incentives, a yearly vacation, good opportunities to learn new skills and grow.
- We work with the #1 Sports stadium in the world.
- We are developing solutions used by NFL, NBA, and Soccer teams.
- We are currently working with clients on the Forbes list USA. One of them is the youngest RE billionaire in the USA.
- Our clients include few fortune companies
- We have developed solutions featured by Apple and Microsoft.
- We won all the entries sent to design awards last year, Including few Indian and International design awards.
- We are working with one of the 50 largest employers of NYC in the health care domain.
- We are working with both emerging and very successful startups globally
- India's Best Design Projec Award, IBDA 2018. The jury was from 11 countries. We had 2 entries and won both.
- 11th International Design Awards, LA. There were 3200 entries from 95 countries. We won Silver in design for Society Category.
- India's Best Design Project Award, IBDA 2017. The jury was from 10 countries.
- Finalist at Design4India- NASSCOM event.
Our business spread last year was:
- USA (95%)
- NZ (3%)
- UK, India, and Japan (2%)