No. of open positions1
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious Frontend developer to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software.
- Design, code and maintain standard compliant APIs.
- Debug complex applications.
- Follow agile processes.
- Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews and risk management activities.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Excellent hands-on experience in backend software development [Using Java/Nodejs].
- Strong hands-on experience in Spring Boot.
- Hands on experience with relational [MySQL] and NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB].
- Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS].
- Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage.
- Experience in leading a team is an added advantage.
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact No: 9108850622
About our Company and work culture:
- Our projects are fast paced. Everyone is expected to take ownership of the work assigned and are accountable for the same.
- We love to work with people who are proactive, Solution providers and are contributing positively.
- The office has an open culture.
- We encourage leadership development.
- We have good long-term incentives, a yearly vacation, good opportunities to learn new skills and grow.
- We work with the #1 Sports stadium in the world.
- We are developing solutions used by NFL, NBA, and Soccer teams.
- We are currently working with clients on the Forbes list USA. One of them is the youngest RE billionaire in the USA.
- Our clients include few fortune companies
- We have developed solutions featured by Apple and Microsoft.
- We won all the entries sent to design awards last year, Including few Indian and International design awards.
- We are working with one of the 50 largest employers of NYC in the health care domain
- We are working with both emerging and very successful startups globally
- India's Best Design Project Award, IBDA 2018. The jury was from 11 countries. We had 2 entries and won both.
- 11th International Design Awards, LA. There were 3200 entries from 95 countries. We won Silver in design for Society Category.
- India's Best Design Project Award, IBDA 2017. The jury was from 10 countries.
- Finalist at Design4India- NASSCOM event.
Our business spread last year was:
- USA (95%)
- NZ (3%)
- UK, India, and Japan (2%)