We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Backend Developer to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software.
- Design, code and maintain standard compliant APIs.
- Debug complex applications
- Follow agile processes.
- Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews and risk management activities
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Excellent hands-on experience in backend software development
- Proficient in NodeJS
- Hands on experience with relational [MySQL] and NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB]
- Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS]
- Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage.
- Experience in leading a team is an added advantage.
About our Company and work culture:
You will love working with CodeCraft
- Our projects are fast paced. Everyone is expected to take ownership of the work assigned and are accountable for the same.
- We love to work with people who are proactive, Solution providers and are contributing positively.
- The office has an open culture.
- We encourage leadership development.
- We have good long-term incentives, a yearly vacation, good opportunities to learn new skills and grow.