LocationBengaluru , Mangaluru
No. of open positions1
- Collaborate with various business stakeholders and technology leaders to translate program requirements into technical solutions and system designs.
- Research, design, test, and evaluate new technologies and vendor solutions
- Implement POCs and pair with technical leads on implementations
- Minimum 2 years of experience in NodeJs and MongoDB
- Expertise in AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Experience in writing unit / integration test
- Hands on experience in developing web applications, RESTFul API’s, web Services
- Experience with Agile software development practices
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience with unit test frameworks and peer code review
- Proficient in current development tools (Visual Studio, Eclipse, Git, Bitbucket, JIRA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives
- Should have executed 2 projects with Node and MongoDB as tech stack
- Hands on code deployment
- Experience of working in healthcare domain is a big advantage
Good to have
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Hands on Docker and Kubernetes
- Micro Services Architecture experience
- Experience in Redis, Elastic search
- Knowledge of Kafka & Zookeeper is an advantage
- Nginx is a plus
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 9108850622
About the company and work culture
You will love working with CodeCraft
CodeCraft projects are fast paced. Everyone is expected to take ownership of the work assigned and are accountable for the same. We love to work with people who are proactive, Solution providers and are contributing positively. The office has an open culture. We encourage leadership development. We have good long-term incentives, a yearly vacation, and good opportunities to learn new skills and grow.
Codecraft has won several design awards last year, including few Indian and International design awards.
- India's Best Design Project Award, IBDA 2018. The jury was from 11 countries. We had 2 entries and won both.
- 11th International Design Awards, LA. There were 3200 entries from 95 countries. We won Silver in design for Society Category.
- India's Best Design Project Award, IBDA 2017. The jury was from 10 countries.
- Finalist at Design4India- NASSCOM event.
Our business spread last year was
- USA (95%)
- NZ (3%)
- UK, India, and Japan (2%)